1 tablespoon of
½ cup milk
1 plum tomato
1 8 oz precooked ham steak-cut into bite size pieces
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese/mozzarella blend
1 tablespoon dried basil or 5 fresh leaves cut into small pieces
½ small onion-finely diced
1 ready made pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a pie plate with a the ready made pie crust.
3. Evenly spread the
4. In a large bowl whisk together eggs and milk.
5. Add the ham, cheese, onion and basil to the egg mixture and stir until well combined.
6. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
7. Thinly slice the tomato the long way. Place the tomato slices evenly spaced on top of the egg mixture.
8. Bake in the oven until the crust is golden brown and the eggs are cooked through, approximately 40 minutes